Aegean Speedlines is pleased to announce its new schedules to Sikinos and Folegandros.
Speedrunner IV will sail to Sikinos and Folegandros on Wednesdays from July 8th until September 4th.
During this period there are some alternations to the rest of the schedules. Below there are the timetables analytically for each destination.
All schedules mentioned can be booked on line via danae.travel
Piraeus – Serifos – Sifnos – Milos – Sikinos – Folegandros
Period from July 8th to September 4th
- Daily except Wednesdays: Piraeus (07:05), Serifos (09:35), Sifnos (10:10), Milos (11:25), Sifnos (12:30), Serifos (13:05), Piraeus (15:30)
- Wednesdays : Piraeus (07:05), Serifos (09:35), Sifnos (10:10), Folegandros (11:20) – Sikinos (12:00) , Sifnos (13:30), Serifos (14:00), Piraeus (16:25)
Piraeus – Serifos – Sifnos – Milos
Period from July 8th to August 19th
- Daily except Wednesdays and Sundays: Piraeus (17:00), Serifos (19:30), Sifnos (20:00), Milos (21:15), Piraeus (00:15)
- Sundays : Piraeus (17:00), Serifos (19:30), Sifnos (20:00), Milos (21:15), Sifnos (22:25), Serifos (23:15), Piraeus (01:30)
On Wednesdays there is no evening schedule
On Saturday July 9th and Tuesday July 12th evening schedules are executed
Period from August 20th to September 4th
- Daily except Wednesdays: Piraeus(17:00), Milos (20:10), Sifnos (21:10), Serifos (21:45), Piraeus (00:15)
Tuesday August 30th & Thursday September 1st evening schedules will be executed.