Blue Star Ferries Offers to the Greek Islands valid Throughout the year
Ferry offers for families
- The offers apply to 4-berth cabins (external & internal) on Cyclades routes (from/to Piraeus and in all Cyclades intermediate routes).
The offer is valid for reservations under the same reference number, in the same cabin.
- The offers apply to:
- 4 adults in 4 berth A4 external or 4 berth AB4 internal cabins.
- 3 adults and 1 child in 4 berth A4 external or 4 berth AB4 internal cabins.
- 2 adults and 2 children in 4 berth A4 external or 4 berth AB4 internal cabins.
100% Discount ferry Offer for children up to 5 years old.
- 100% discount for children up to 5 years old, in Economy Class (with the obligation to issue a zero fare ticket).
- 50% discount in Cabins.
50% Discount ferry Offer for children between the ages of 5 and 10.
- 50% discount for children from 5-10 years old, for all accommodation types.
50% Discount for international Student Identity Card (ISIC) holders.
- The discount is valid for International Student Identity Card (ISIC) holders, on all passengers’ fares (except LUX cabins), in Cyclades, Dodecanese and North East Aegean islands routes.
30% Discount on Greek domestic lines tickets in combination with Greece – Italy tickets.
- The discount is valid only on the outbound leg of your Greek Domestic Lines tickets (Cyclades, Dodecanese, North East Aegean islands & Crete) and it is not cumulative with any other discounts. It is not valid on the return leg of your trip.
- Valid in combination with a trip on the Adriatic Sea (Ancona, Bari & Venice).
- Valid for passenger and vehicle fares (all categories, except buses & trucks).
- The Adriatic Sea tickets and Greek Domestic Lines tickets must be issued simultaneously.
20% Discount on Piraeus – Paros – Piraeus summer evening departures.
- The discount is valid on all passengers (except Cabins), cars and motorcycle fares on Piraeus – Paros – Piraeus summer evening departures with F/B Blue Star Naxos.
- These tickets cannot be converted to open date tickets.
- They can be cancelled, without cancellation fees, up to 4 hours prior to departure.
- 4 hours prior and up to the departure: 50% cancellation fees must be paid.
Sail & Rail
Attica Group (Blue Star Ferries & Superfast Ferries) is a full member of the International Union of Railways (UIC) for the sea-transport of railway passengers.
EURAIL, INTERRAIL, as well as BALKAN FLEXIPASS, GREEK FLEXIPASS, GREEK FLEXIPASS RAIL N’ FLY and VERGINA FLEXIPASS holders, may travel in all BLUE STAR FERRIES greek domestic routes, with a 30% discount in Economy Class, provided that the respective rail passengers have already realized a crossing in the Adriatic Sea routes by the vessels of SUPERFAST FERRIES and ANEK LINES*.
The above discount doesn’t apply to vehicles.
Accommodation upgrades can be arranged by BLUE STAR FERRIES Port Offices or the Chief Purser on board, with no discount.
To obtain one of the above railway passes, please contact directly any TRAINOSE** train station, or any local travel agent cooperating with TRAINOSE**. If you happen to be abroad, you can obtain your railway pass at any train station or licensed agency in Europe.
For more information please visit: www.trainose.gr.
FIP beneficiaries (only currently active personnel and their family members) can travel in the domestic sea routes of BLUE STAR FERRIES, year-round (with the exception of the months of July and August) and enjoy a 50% discount on full fare rates.
The above discount doesn’t apply to pensioners and their family members and also vehicles.
Holders of 1st class railway passes are entitled to a 50% discount on Economy Class, Business Class or Aircraft Type Seats. In Piraeus – Heraklion and Piraeus – Chania routes, the discount is also valid in a shared AB4 Cabin (4-berth inside).
Holders of 2nd railway passes are entitled to a 50% discount on Economy Class, either on deck or inside the ship. In Piraeus – Heraklion and Piraeus – Chania routes the discount is also valid on Aircraft Type Seats.
Seat upgrade on any Cabin (except LUX) is possible at a 25% discount based on the price difference between the original and the requested arrangements. This can take place at either BLUE STAR FERRIES Port Offices or the ship’s Purser’s Office.
Upgrades are always subject to availability.
EU-RAIL GREEK ISLANDS PASS & INTER-RAIL GREEK ISLANDS PASS.
Both Greek Islands passes are valid for 6 free ferry trips (the trips may be taken consecutively or non-consecutively), as following:
- 2 free ferry crossings on the international routes with SUPERFAST FERRIES or ANEK LINES (Ancona, Bari, Venice, Corfu*, Igoumenitsa, Patras)
- 4 free ferry crossings on the Greek domestic routes with BLUE STAR FERRIES [(Cyclades, Dodecanese, NE Aegean islands and Crete (Heraklion & Chania)].
1st and 2nd class customers are entitled to Economy class, in the Greek Domestic routes.
Accommodation upgrades can be arranged by BLUE STAR FERRIES Port Offices or the Chief Purser on board, subject to availability. Upgrades are possible to any Cabin or Seat class, with a 30% discount (with the exception of LUX cabins).
For any additional trips on the Greek domestic routes (more than the 6 free trips), pass holders are entitled to 30% discount in Economy Class.
To obtain your Inter-rail Greek Islands Pass, please visit http://www.interrail.eu/interrail-passes/one-country-pass/greek-islands or contact directly any TRAINOSE*** train station, or any local travel agent cooperating with TRAINOSE***. If you happen to be abroad, you can obtain your railway pass at any train station or licensed agency in Europe.
* Via Corfu, on specific dates during summer season.
** The Crete routes are jointly operated with ANEK LINES.
*** Hellenic Railways’ Organization