Anek Lines announced 2016 Winter ferry schedules to Crete. The schedules to Heraklio and Chania have been published up to April 15th.
The routes are jointly operated with Blue Star Ferries.
All schedules mentioned below can be booked on line via danae.travel
Piraeus – Heraklio
Up to March 2016
- Daily except Saturdays: Piraeus (21:00) – Heraklio (06:00) next day
- Daily except Saturdays: Heraklio (21:00) – Piraeus (06:00) next day
No sailings on 24/12/15, 25/12/15, 31/12/15 & 01/01/16
From 01/04/2016 – until 15/04/2016
- Daily: Piraeus (21:00) – Heraklio (06:00) next day
- Daily: Heraklio (21:00) – Piraeus (06:00) next day
For passengers travelling without a car, a daily public bus line is available to facilitate your journey from Heraklion to Rethymnon & Agios Nikolaos.
Public Bus tel.: +30-2810-245020, +30-2810-245019, +30-2810-246530.
Remain on board
For passengers who wish to stay on board after the ship΄s arrival in Piraeus, please be advised that they could remain until 09:00 a.m. If you are travelling with a car, please inform upon embarkation.
The service is not available when we have daily departures.
Piraeus – Chania
Up to 15 April 2016
- Daily: Piraeus (21:00) – Chania (06:00) next day
- Daily: Chania (21:00) – Piraeus (06:00) next day
No sailings on 25/12/15, 31/12/15
– Arrival times quoted indicate the time the ship arrives at the entrance of the port.
– The company cannot be held responsible for delays and arrivals of vessels due to unforeseen circumstances.